Our Top 10 Favourite Biker Sayings 29.09.11 /7 Comments
In our growing community of bikers, both online and in person, we hear a lot of great sayings, quotes and proverbs. Some are funny, some are poignant and many are rock-n-roll! From the many great choices out there, we’ve undertaken the painful process of narrowing them down to a list of what we think are the best.
Our Top 10 Favourite Biker Sayings.
1. Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks its head out the car window. ~ Author Unknown
2. A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself. ~Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
3. Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. ~Author Unknown
4. Bikes don’t leak oil, they mark their territory. ~Author Unknown
5. Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~Hunter Thompson
6. The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome. ~Author Unknown
7. Work to ride and ride to work. ~Author Unknown
8. Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~Author Unknown
9. Well-trained reflexes are quicker than luck. ~Author Unknown
10. Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150. ~ Author Unknown
What do you think? What else should be on the list?