The Custom Paint Process
If you’re looking into having custom paint work, you probably fall into one of these 3 categories:
“I know exactly what I want”
Great! Bring the details to your consultation to show the artist.
“I kind of know what I want”
Cool. Try to bring in any examples of what’s inspiring you; the more information for the designer the better.
“I have no idea what I want”
Since you are interested in custom paint work, that means you’ve probably seen some amazing designs that have pricked your interest. Share those with the artist!
What can you expect during the process?
1. Consultation – meeting with one of our award-winning artists, your design ideas will be discussed, how the process works and what to expect.
2. Quote – though it’s likely you’ll be given a general estimate at the consultation, you will receive a written quote within 24 hours detailing time, materials and costs.
3. Appointment – once the design details have been approved, an appointment will be made to begin the work including free collection and delivery of the item(s) being painted. A £100 non-refundable booking deposit will be taken (and will be applied towards final bill).
4. Progress report – you will be kept apprised of the progress of the paint work.
5. Guarantee – Along with exceptional custom paint work, you’ll receive a 2 year guarantee on the workmanship.